Responsible for the processing of your data: COUNTERFOG S.L.
Adress: Avenida de Europa 100, 28341, Valdemoro, Madrid, SPAIN.
Data that is processed
Depending on the documents, products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at all times, we will need to process some data. In general, said data will be, depending on the case, the following:
- Identification data (name, surname, company to which it belongs and other contact information).
- Commercial information if you were subscribed to our newsletter.
- Data about tastes and preferences.
When filling in personal data, some fields are marked as mandatory, since they are necessary to be able to adequately provide the service or give access to the functionality in question.
The use of the web page does not imply that the user must provide any information about its identity. However, certain documentation, services and functionalities can only be granted if the mandatory fields are filled out.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
Depending on how you interact with our website, your personal data will be processed to:
1. Respond to contact requests or other requests that you make through the means of our website. In this case, we will only process the personal data that is necessary to manage or resolve your request.
2. Perform user registration. Your personal data will be processed to manage your registration as a user, including identification data (name, surname and company to which you belong) and contact information (email and telephone number).
3. Respond to estimate requests. Only the identification and contact data necessary to send the estimate to the interested will be processed.
4. Marketing Purposes. In the event that you subscribe to our Newsletter, your personal data will be used for the periodic sending of company newsletters. You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost by communicating it to the email address .
5. Management of social networks. In the event that you follow us or contact us through the different social networks in which we are present, we will process the data that you provide us through them with the sole purpose of responding to your messages or comments and managing from our contact list.
6. Analyze usability and quality to improve our services (Cookies). By accessing our website, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, with the aim of introducing improvements to the website and facilitating the interaction of users of our website. Likewise, we will occasionally carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users, to detect those areas in which we can improve.
Affiliation of data processing
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data depends on the purpose for which we process it, finding different legal bases for each of the purposes:
1. Attention to requests for information. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the interested party.
2. User registration. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the informed consent you give at the time of registration.
3. Attention to estimate requests. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the informed consent to send you the estimate requested through the website, which implies the acceptance of these conditions by the interested party.
4.Marketing. The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give.
5. Social Networks. The basis of legitimacy is the informed consent to respond to the queries raised through the social network, as well as the moment in which you follow us and wish to be part of our contact list.
6. Usability and quality analysis (Cookies). User consent for the implantation of cookies.
Data storage duration
1. Requests for information. We will treat your data for as long as it is necessary to attend to your request or request and subsequently 1 year.
2. User registration. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently until the time when the obligations and responsibilities imposed by commercial, tax and any other applicable legislation prescribe.
3. Estimate requests. We will treat your data for as long as it is necessary to attend to your request or request and subsequently 1 year.
4.Marketing. We will process your data until you request to unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the Newsletter.
5. Social Networks. We will process your data for as long as it is necessary to meet your request or request and as long as you are a follower of our profile.
Sharing of data with third parties
• Technological Support
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights.
You can exercise them at no cost by sending us an email to our address , indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
In the event that we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis for which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to your data that we have.
- Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Keep in mind that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them as we have previously informed you, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php.
Information about cookies